Mmmm, smell the difference! Feel the difference. Aquatex is an environmentally safe cleaning system which is a gentle on the planet as it is on your clothes and your skin.
Aquatex is a cleaning system for all garments and textiles including leather and suede. Aquatex uses water as its cleaning medium with the addition of specialised detergents which eliminate shrinkage and felting of fabrics.
The detergents used in Aquatex cleaning are environmentally friendly. Aquatex detergents have a pH lower than 7 which renders them mildly acidic whereas traditional detergents are highly alkaline with a pH above 10 and contain phosphates which are responsible for the death of rivers. Aquatex detergents have a pH lower than 7.0, they exceed all biodegradability regulations and do NOT contains harmful phosphates. They are safe therefore from operator, customer and environmental perspectives.
The detergents have the following properties:
1. Strong fibre protective properties to inhibit relaxation movement.
2. Strong anti re-deposition properties to inhibit soil and colour re-deposition.
3. Prevents felting and shrinkage of fabrics.
4. Have anti-bacterial properties.
5. The finishing rinse is attracted to the fibres providing a protective, antistatic finish.